Thursday, July 23, 2009

How much do you care?

One thing that amazes me is the ability and the courage some people have to just tell the truth. To just be themselves in any situation, be it among friends, at work or any other social gathering, fancy or not. Some people just have that talent. And I found through the years that this rare type of person usually is successful. On the other side, there's the type of person who is good on politics, who plays the game. They can have different personalities to each different situation. And with time, I found out that those, too, are as successful. In a less "honorable" way, but successful nonetheless. The question is, my friend, how much are you willing to give up on the dreams you had when you were a child? On my side, I found this beautiful piece so true, but so true that it even hurts. And that's the beauty about it: I don't know who you are, but I agree with you and I know immediately that we have a lot in common. And I don't care if you know someone who knows someone. Do you?

1 comment:

Mariana Agmont said...

Love it! your words more than anything. beijo beijo