Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anonymous Glory




I was walking on the street the other day when I heard (and saw) a guy playing his guitar and singing a few songs in front of this record store. Since there were a few people standing on the middle of the street just to hear him, I decided to also give him a shot. To my surprise the guy was actually really talented and when he started playing the harmonica I had no doubts: I took my Iphone and recorded the whole song with the new voice memos application that comes with the new operational system. I was delighted when I heard the recording. Even thought I was more than 15 feet away, the sound was crisp and clear. I may never find that guy again, but I will always remember him. And I believe if you hear his song here, you probably will too. His song is full of heart and soul, a honest, humble tale of his own life (or at least that's the impression it gave me, what would make him a real artist.) And I dedicated it to my girl, my princess. Click on the post title to download it. Or just enjoy the audio, with no video. Or none. Or all. Well, you get the idea.

1 comment:

lufec said...

eiii, começou muito bem por aqui e eu vou voltar sempre. deu saudade daí e de tudo que veio junto com NY. beijo e volte logo - e traga a mer, pliis, que é uma das pessoas que eu mais amo.